Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
10-10-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle just got out of surgery. He had a clot removed from his bladder the size of a man's fist. His bladder continues to bleed with no fix. He will be put on platelets and blood transfusions to try and help this. They placed a flolie Y cathetar which will constantly irrigate his bladder in hopes of retarding any more clots. The dr said to expect to be back in the OR on Fri/Mon for more clot removal even with all of these methods of trying to help keep them at bay.

Kyle is also beginning to retain water again. The reason for this is unkown, but what I do know is that this is what put him into ICU last month and on dialysis!

Kyle has several issues going on right now, please keep him in your prayers, he needs lots right now. They finally have his pain managed and he seems more comfortable now that this huge clot has been removed, but what when more come? Please pray for the bleeding to stop. That's what we need most. For the bleeding to stop and the fluid to pass freely as it should.

Thank you and I will keep you posted. God has been so good to us and I don't expect Him to let us down now! We need your prayers, but God is here with us, as I speak! His angels are all around us, watching over our little Kyle as he sleeps peacefully. God gives strength to the weary and I am that! He continues to give me the strength I need to keep plugging away at this and continues to care for Kyle each and every day. I am so grateful to God for His mercy and grace! What would I do without Him and you?

May God bless you all as richly as He is blessing us! Kyle's mom

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 10-10-07 KYLE UPDATE

Hang in there, Katrina. We are all praying for Kyle and for you as well.

BIG hugs to you!

Re: 10-10-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
We are sorry to hear of such suffering...both yours and Kyle's. Of course, we are praying! God's love is eternal and He is eternally faithful. The Lord is your shepherd, and He does and will care for you.
Hugs and much
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art Skauge

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net