Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
10-13-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle continues to do well! But we continue to struggle fincancially. I believe God will provide for us, but I can't help but wonder and stress about it.

Sean is doing well, but as a teenager he is stressed under these circumstances too. We've all had enough and want to go home now.

Soon enough, I hope!

They've slowed down the irrigation to his bladder in hopes that they can wean him off of it completely. So, hopefully we will be out of here soon. His bladder continues to bleed, but at a much slower rate now. The fluid is much clearer now!

I will keep you posted as things progress, Keep up the prayers as we continue to need them for all sorts of reasons! Our love to you all!!!!

Kat

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 10-13-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Kat,
Thanks for the update. It is always good to hear that Kyle is improving. Though we haven't walked the journey you are traveling, we do know what it is to feel "empty" financially. In 2002, Art lost his job in the midst of his cancer journey. It was scary to have virtually no income (I was working 10 hours a week at a low-paying job), but with Art's needs, I couldn't add to my work schedule. God did provide and prove Himself faithful...but that doesn't mean it wasn't a VERY scarce time. Please know we care about all of you; we pray and will continue to do so...for God's miracles, that God will move the hearts of those that can be the hands and feet of Jesus in your lives, for peace and calm in your spirits, for Kyle's healing, and for more. God loves you and so do we.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

They've turned off the irragation to Kyle's cathetar! So he's got to pee on his own now...we'll see how he does. Hopefully there will be no more clotting. They did an ultrasound and saw a few small ones in his bladder but nothing alarming. So, this is the test, pray hard for him! God needs to heal his bladder now so that there are no more problems with it and he can be discharged.

Well, they've turned the irragation back on because Kyle's urine was too dark. We'll try again, but I'm not sure when. Pray pray pray. We need to make progress and we're at a standstill. God needs to intervein in this. We need your prayers for this. Thank you so much for your prayers...I'll keep you posted.