Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
10-25-07 KYLE UPDATE - CALLING FOR PRAYER

Kyle is getting worse.

Kyle has been spiking fevers so they did a cat scan of his chest and discovered that he is building fluid around his heart and possible fungus in his lungs.

They will be doing an ultrasound of his heart tonight to try and learn more, but they think it is an infection. They are starting him on antibiotics and an antifungal agent to combat both situations. We wont know if anything is working for a couple of days I would guess. We will be watching the fluid around his heart and his fevers, as well as the suspicious patch in his lungs, all for improvement.

I will keep you posted as I know more, please drop to your knees in prayer as his bladder is not improving either. Thank you, we need you so much right now. It's comforting to know you're all out there supporting us as we go through this difficult time.

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 10-25-07 KYLE UPDATE - CALLING FOR PRAYER

P.S. His blood pressures are also very high due to the fluid around his heart! Please pray for this also.

Dear Kat,
I didn't check e-mail yesterday afternoon, so I just learned of the latest crisis. We have been praying, but we will now pray specifically for the new issues...fluid, infection, fever...
Oh, Lord, we know you love Kyle even more than his family does, and they love him so much. In the midst of this suffering, please bring an awesome awareness of your presence and love. Pour out your love, grace, mercy, and healing. Show them your glory. Lord, we don't pretend to understand such suffering, and I guess it is not ours to know, but we do know your love, and the Wetle family really needs to see it in full measure right now. Thank you for hearing the cries of our hearts. Thank you that we can come to you in Jesus'precious and strong name. Amen.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art Skauge

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

There is no new news on Kyle's condition. I will post a new update as soon as we know something new. Thank you for continuing to pray us through this...