Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-2-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is still fighting fevers and his heart is still draining. I'm worried about him, he's not making progress fast enough like he used to.

He continues to lose strength and can no longer sit up or stand on his own for more than a few seconds.

Things are looking bleak and the plans for going home even bleaker. It's tough not losing hope at this point. I will never give up on him, but he's got to turn the corner soon.

He was beginning to make progress and then fell back into more fevers again. I'm not sure why he can't break out of this cycle. Poor baby. He's shutting down and giving up and it shows.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I will keep you posted. God will deliver Kyle....soon. I have hope and faith!

I need my batteries recharged, I need Jerry to come and visit, I need to go visit the babies, or we need to go home. Something's gotta give before I do!
Please pray that one of these things is made possible for me before I lose my mind! If you have miles to donate, please email me. I did have someone come forward to donate miles, but when I tried to email them back, the email came back to me as a bad address. So, if this was you, please email me again, I'm trying to reach you!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-2-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
I have been wondering, praying, grieving for you...how lonely your journey must be. Please know we care and pray.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net