Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-8-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle had surgery today. Twice. They cleaned out his bladder and put in something called Allum to coat it. Then they brought him out and said he was done and as we were waiting for him to go into recovery, they came rushing out and needed a consent signed to drain the fluid off of his abdomen because he couldn't breathe. So off he went back into surgery. The drained quite a bit of fluid off of his abdomen, but could not drain it all because that would cause a drop in his blood pressure. It will probably build right back up again, but we'll have to see and pray it doesn't.

He is now on a ventilator and in ICU status. It will take a couple of days to see if the Allum is working and if it doesn't, they will have to insert tubes into his back straight into his kidneys. We'll see what happens and I'll let you know. In the meantime, just pray. He continues to deteriorate and needs a miracle.

Thank you for being there for us! God bless you, God bless us.

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-8-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Kat and Jerry,
We are checking for updates many times a day and are praying for God to pour out His mercy and grace.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art
Trust His love...it is eternal.

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Re: 11-8-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Kat and Jerry,
Tonight I lay in bed praying for you and for Kyle; I couldn't sleep. So, there's a longer reply to Kyle's update on your personal e-mail. Art is in bed praying, and I've been writing my heart. We hold you in our hearts and prayers.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net