Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-11-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is still critical, but stable. They turned down the vent a tiny bit and that's a good sign. His tummy continues to drain, I think we're at 3 liters now and still counting! That's a lot of fluid!

We are struggling financially and could use your help. It's expensive to do what we're doing and we just found out that Kyle has maxed out his insurance and is no longer covered. I don't know what we're going to do now. They didn't even warn us! They called and said that's it, you're done as of today!

His kidneys are showing great signs of stress and he may need to start dialysis soon too on top of everything else. UGH!

His bladder has been clear up until tonight when it began to be reddish again. If this doesn't work, they will need to put tubes in his back straight to his kidneys into bags to drain the urine and bypass his bladder. The bladder will then clot itself off and hopefully begin the healing process which will take a lot of time. We shall see. Who knows, only God does.

I will keep you posted as he progresses, keep up the great prayers, God will provide the mercy we need to pull Kyle through this battle.

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-11-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
We will come to the U. in the morning and see Kyle about midmorning. We are praying for all of you.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net