Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-15-07 KYLE UPDATE

Well, there hasn't been much change in Kyle until last night! They were able to switch him back to the conventional ventilator! He is no longer listed in Critical Condition!

Today, he is responding by shaking his head yes or no to questions!!!!! He has made great progress in the last 24 hrs! We are so grateful to all our prayer warriors!

He, of course is still in ICU, and is not out of the woods yet, but great progress none the less! He is still heavily sedated, but they are brining him around enough to allow him to start breathing on his own, hopefully soon. He is still relying souly on the ventilator to do all of his breathing for him and until he breathes on his own, he is listed ICU.

Baby steps, but we'll take each and every one of them with a smile! We are so grateful for every one.

I will continue to keep you posted as always. Remember if you don't hear from me, everything is the same as the last post. OK? OK! Thanks everyone, we love and appreciate you!

No word on the insurance situation yet, the social worker at the hospital is trying to help us, so we shall see what comes of it all! Pray for our financial situation. Kyle's insurance switches to a new company Jan 1. So, this will help, we're just stuck in the interim. Bankruptcy is an ugly word, but it keeps coming up these days! Pray pray pray! We could use your help and any suggestions you may have for us. Some of you have been here before, we know, we would like to hear from you.

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-15-07 KYLE UPDATE

Yesterday, I prayed not for Kyle, but instead I prayed for you, Katrina. I prayed for you to have some peace, hope or some sort of relief for your birthday "gift". I am so glad to hear that Kyle is progressing--even if just a little bit. And now I am thrilled to hear of good news about Kyle. Yipee!
You hang in there...Much love, Eileen

State: ebeattie2004@yahoo.com

Re: 11-15-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
I read the update and your aunt's reply. What's this about your birthday? When is/was it? And, by the way, when will Kyle be 10? We are heartened by the progress Kyle is making...as you said, baby steps, but progress none-the-less. We are thanking God and continuing in prayer. I will be notifying my prayer group momentarily about the good developments.
Hugs for all of you.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net