Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-26-07 KYLE UPDATE

Finally some good news!

Kyle's kidneys are begining to function a little bit! So, they are postponing today's surgery for tomorrow when they will reassess them again. If they continue to improve, he will not need the dialysis!!!!! If they do not, then they will move forward with surgery and placing the new port and dialysis.

But I believe in the power of prayer and so far so good! One day at a time, keep up the great prayers!!!!!!!! I'll continue to keep you posted as things progress.

Everything else is still the same, but good news on the kidney front! PTL!

I've placed an ad on Craigslist looking for local volunteers to help me with the babies and I'm actually getting some great responses! So I may have some help after all! Things are starting to fall into place for Jerry's departure. We are also getting some donations coming in slowly, so there's a chance he could even stay a bit longer if he needs to, keep em commin' !!!!! Thank you so much!!!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-26-07 KYLE UPDATE

Katrina, My sweet precious daughter, I am reminded of the love and pride that grandma Mona used to use when she would say "My Kathi, or My.."(remember) "My Katrina" I love you with all of my heart and I respect you with all that you do. Prayer is the answer and it is such a gift to us to know this. I am so grateful for all of the prayer that is flowing in from across the world! With this there comes the health, wealth, and divine favor from our mighty God. By keeping our awareness in the present, in the presence of our Mighty God the warm flow of His blessings abound.
I am praying for Jerry to be able to stay with you. I believe that with your husband at your side you are stronger. Although I would love to have the babies and Sean here, I would rather welcome all of you home together as one. God Bless you dear daughter and mighty Mom. Take care of yourself and keep your focus!!! When I was there with Kyle, I could see his strength and his light, I look forward to your return!
I Love You All, Your adoring Mom!

State: kathi.sheehan@gmail.com

Re: 11-26-07 KYLE UPDATE

More good news, They're turning down Kyle's vent settings! That means more breathing on his own! That also means less fluid in his lungs!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com