Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-29-07 KYLE UPDATE Nearing the end

All my negative energy that I've been trying to get rid of seems to have been for a reason. Call it mother's intuition....

Remember the fevers I keep mentioning? Kyle has an infection that can not be treated. They've tried everything and nothing is working. So, I just got done meeting with the Drs and they said it's time to call family in. They don't think Kyle is going pull through this time.

He is still fighting and we'll know more over the next 3 days, but he's weak and this infection is stronger than he is.

They asked me what to do when his heart stops and Jerry and I told them to leave it alone. They told us that restarting it would not help him anyway, that only works in trauma patients, not in BMT patients. That was the hardest thing I've ever done.

There's nothing more we can do for him. Prayer and God's will are the only answers. I would rather see him in Heaven as an angel, then here on earth living like he is. I pray that if it's God's will to take him that he do it swiftly and painlessly. The Drs explained to me how it would happen and I'll spare you the details, but its humane and peaceful.

Pray with us for our little Kyle. He's fought a good fight and one more he can do! His white cells are fighting, let's see if the power of prayer can give them the extra boost they need!

Thank you for bearing this journey with us. I will keep you posted. Love, Kyle's broken-hearted mom

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-29-07 KYLE UPDATE Nearing the end

Dear Kat and Jerry,
No words can express what is in my heart...our hearts...we will be praying for you, for precious Kyle, for God's will...and God's mercy...for a HUGE awareness of God's presence in all of your lives...You are living with such uncertainty...such unknown territory...What peace to know that the Lord is your Shepherd...and Kyle's.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Re: 11-29-07 KYLE UPDATE Nearing the end

Dear Katrina and family,

Our hearts are broken by this latest update and are praying for the strength and peace needed at this time. Kyle is an amazing boy and has touched so many peoples lives all across the United States. The only comfort I know is to tell you God hears our prayers and will give us grace for whatever we go through. We love you and your family dearly!!!!

Alisha, Chris, Hannah and Carter

P.S. Hannah misses "Jakey and Lukey" terribly so tell her "other brothers" hello.

State: precious740@yahoo.com