Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
11-30-07 KYLE UPDATE

Even though Kyle is getting sicker, we are still trying to save him. So, he is having surgery today to place that port for dialysis. He will be starting dialysis today or tomorrow to help clean out his blood stream, since his kidneys aren't doing it for him. Hopefully this will help his body fight the infection he is currently battling. Only time will tell.

He is so sick now, he is almost completely stopped responding. He still barely opens his eyes and barely nods or shakes his head, but he's getting so weak, it's sad. You can definately tell the difference in how sick he is getting.

He continues to battle fevers and low blood pressures. I have signed up for some spiritual healers to come and see him often. They are called Healing Hands and are on staff at the hospital. We can use all the healing and prayer we can get right now!

We're also counting on all of our prayer warriors who have never let us down. We're praying for a miracle! I'll keep you posted!!!!

There's lot's of family on the way, so that will be nice too. I can't wait to see everyone and I'm sure if Kyle knows, he will appreciate them too.

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 11-30-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Kat, Jerry, Sean, and the rest of the family that is gathering around dear Kyle.
Thanks for yesterday; it was holy ground. Kyle is so precious, and so are you. How I think God that Kyle is His, bought with the precious blood of God's own Son...safe in His love forever... We continue to pray, to thank God for the gift of Kyle and for the impact all of you have made, and continue to make, on our lives. Kyle's life is changing people, day-by-day, moment-by-moment. His legacy of determination and courage becomes part of our legacy. Your faith and hope and love also becomes part of our legacy, and so your story and your lives will continue to touch hearts and lives in significant way. You are dear, and God is faithful. We do not always understand His ways, but His heart is love...forever.
Loving you, praying...
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net