Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-01-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle continues to be critically ill. He's no better, he's no worse, he's the same. I guess that's good.

They couldn't start dialysis becuase his blood pressure is too low and he has too much fluid on board so it would be dangerous, but tomorrow we have to make a decision on doing it anyway, becuase his kidneys just aren't doing their jobs. One is not working at all and the other is working barely.

So, we may have to take the risk anyway. This is going to be scary. So please pray about this.

He continues to have fevers, so the infection is still in his body and he continues to fight it.

Tony and Heidi are here and my Dad Tim came. My Dad Dave is coming too. We have a house full and it's nice. Jerry comes back tonight too. Thank God!

It's snowing here, we're supposed to get 6 inches today and 3-4 more inches tonight!

I'll keep you posted as always, keep praying with us, we love you for it! Love, Kyle's grateful mom

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-01-07 KYLE UPDATE

Thanks for doing an update...we continue to pray.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Hello Katrina & family;
Just to let you know we are still praying for our "little man".I am so glad he was able to come here a couple years ago,and be in one of our preaching services. He was able to quote from memory the text of my sermon that day,and made a very lasting impression on everyone present--especially his great grandpa!Most of those folk are still praying for him today.He is still a winner either way GOD decides! Our God is still in control! God bless as you folk watch and wait-Great grandpa&greatgrandma

State: preacherjackson@kconline.com

Hello,
This is Bailey & Brooke. WE jsut wanted to let you know we are praying for Kyle and we hope he is okay. we all miss him. We hope to talk to you soon. have faith and believe.

~bailey and brooke
xoxoxoxoxoxo

State: bailey_ortiz1996@yahoo.com