Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-4-07 KYLE UPDATE - MIRACLE BOY!

Kyle is doing great today! His vent is turned down to 40%, his blood pressures are almost great almost on their own, his heart rate is good, his color is so much better, his oxygen levels are great and his fevers are gone for the day so far!

He's a sleeping miracle!!! This is great news considering he is starting dialysis today! It makes it much less scary! It should be a much less dangerous process now that his blood pressure has stabilized along with his oxygen levels! He is less swelled with fluid too! He's just all around better today!

I can now take a breath and sit back and relax for a minute and praise God for this miracle of life!!! God is so good to us!!!!! Thank you for praying Kyle through yet another battle! He has pulled through another dangerous place! He is sure not out of the woods, he is still listed as critically ill, but we know he is doing better for today and we're so happy about that! He is getting the upper hand on this infection that was brewing inside his little body and we praise the Lord from our knees for that!!!!

Thank you so much for doing the same! I will post again after dialysis is over and let you know how it went. Thanks for being there! Talk to you soon. Kat

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-4-07 KYLE UPDATE - MIRACLE BOY!

Dear Katrina,
I burst into song: "Praise God from whom all blessings flow," when I read your update...eager to share it with my prayer group tonight.
Love and prayers,
Jan

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net