Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-06-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is flirting with fevers again today. He is also going to have another round of dialysis. He did so good the first time I am not so worried this time.

His blood pressures have been on the high side and he has had to be medicated for this. We are unsure of the cause, since this is the opposite of the problem we were having before. But who knows, we'll see.

He's definately not out of the woods yet, but we're seeing yo yo improvements. Let's just pray he stays on top of this infection and kidney problem. Oh and fluid retention problem and bladder problem and the blood pressure problem and the lung problem...shall I go on?!!

Kyle is loaded with tubes! I counted them last night. He has 9 tubes coming out of him! It was 10, but they took out the bladder cathetar.
He has:
a feeding tube in his nose,
a breathing tube in his mouth and throat,
a Central line into his heart (Hickman)
a central line into his heart (Port-a-cath)
a Nafrostamy tube into his left kidney
a drainage tube into his left kidney
a Nafrostamy tube into his right kidney
a drainage tube into his heart
a drainage tube into his belly

That makes it hard to hug him and rub him, but he actually gave Sean and me a hug yesterday!!! It was the best thing ever!! He motioned for me to rub his arm and I gladly did so over his arm bands. It's nice when he is responsive, we know he is doing well. He was non-responsive those days when he was so sick and the Drs were telling us to call the family in. We believed them, becuase Kyle was telling us the same thing they were, by not saying anything at all! We were worried! But God provided yet another miracle for us!!!!

I am also asking for urgent prayer for Kyle's Aunt Holly who just had her baby C-section. Holly has heart problems and is on blood thinners. They just took her back into surgery to try and stop the bleeding. She is very special to us and would love it it you would pray with us for Kyle's very special Aunt Holly. He would be praying for her diligently if he could. Let's pray the prayers that Kyle can not pray himself.

I will keep you posted as always, love, Kyle's mom

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-06-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
It was good to see you, Kyle, and Tim this a.m....we didn't get the update until just now...we will pray...for Kyle and your family, as always, and now for Aunt Holly...
I will forward Kyle's update to our pray-ers.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Hi Kyle

Hi,Kyle My name is arlene i work @ the goodwill book store in san diego and i mate your aunt eilen and she told me your story .Well i was very touched by your story and just to let you know that i will be praying for you and god bless you and have lots have faith , Arlene

State: arlene-quzquz@sbcglobal.net