Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-16-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is still going downhill. He has graduated to the Ocsillator Vent machine wich is stronger than the conventional ventilator and noisier too! According to the cat scan, Kyle looks like he has sever pnuemonia on both sides of his lungs and is not doing well at this point.

All we can ask for is major prayer. He is moving in the wrong direction at this point and we need to turn him around. I believe stronly in the power of prayer, so its up to us to turn this around for Kyle. He is completely sedated and will be until he gets better and is ready to come off the vent in the future.

I don't know what we're going to do about Christmas! Kyle will probably be sedated for Christmas and I'm not sure whether to wake him up or just tell him it's Christmas whenever he wakes up???!!!! We're so torn!!

There's lots for us to pray about, I better get busy! I'll talk to you soon, love to you all, Us

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-16-07 KYLE UPDATE

I wanted to share with you todays passage from Streams in the Desert:

"Trust in him." (Psalm 37:5)

"...Therefore let us "trust also in him" through all the delays, in spite of all the difficulties, and in the face of all the rejection we encounter in life. And in spite of our feelings and evidence to the contrary, and even when we cannot understand our way or our situation, may we still "trust also in him; {for} he shall bring it to pass." The way will open, our situation will be changed, and the end result will be peace. The cloud will finally be lifted, and the light of eternal noonday will shine at last."

We're not giving up, our eternal noonday will shine at last. I can't wait for our situation to change and for peace to be the end result. We have lots of peace now, but I can't imagine the peace they're talking about!

Our friend Sherrie Cramer was kind enough to type that out for me today so I could copy and past it here. Thank You Sherrie! For Sharing!! Love, Kat

Re: 12-16-07 KYLE UPDATE

The Dr just came after I finished the updated. They said that Kyle's lungs are bleeding and Kyle is very sick. We don't know if Kyle is going to make it or not. We had to put the DNR back on for Kyle. How hard that was.....I'm so sad!