Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-16-07 KYLE UPDATE II

Well, I didn't think it was possible, but Kyle is getting worse. His oxygen stats are worse and they can't stop the bleeding in his lungs, yet.

They told me to call the family again and that they don't think he's going to make it through this time. I haven't been able to get ahold of Jerry, he is out at sea. He will be devastated when he hears the news.

I don't know what to pray for anymore. Just God's will I suppose. If its time for him to go, then it just is. I am ready for whatever comes. I've been in tears all day and I'm ready for the worse, if that's what God has in store for him. At least there will be no more suffering and no more pain. He will be my own special angel. He said he would be my guardian angel and I'm looking forward to that!

If it's God's will he pulls through, then he will and this will all be for not. Either way, we'll be ok. I'm ready for this to end. Six years of struggling is long enough and he's fought hard. He can go now and know that he's done his very best and fought a hard fight with no regrets!

His life has had great purpose, more than yours or mine put together! He's touched many lives with his battles and his faith. God has used him for His purpose and will continue to do so, I am sure.

Pray with me that no matter what happens, God's will is done in Kyle's life.

I will keep you posted. The next 12 to 24 hours will be very telling, so I'm told. We'll see what happens. God bless you all. Love, Kat

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-16-07 KYLE UPDATE II

Dear Kat,
We have been gone all day, but I've kept thinking of Kyle and you...now, as I come to the computer, I know why God has put in on my heart (and Art's) to persevere in prayer. We don't know God's will, but we are praying His will will be done in Kyle's life. In His will, we are safe, and God sees all from the light of eternity...while we want Kyle to live and go home, healthy and strong, maybe it's to heaven, his true HOME, to which he will go--healthy and strong. And heaven will seem all the sweeter to the rest of the family as you anticipate a joyful reunion someday.
Jesus loves you, and so do we.
Hugs and love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Re: 12-16-07 KYLE UPDATE II

Dear Katrina,

I got a feeling to come and check the web-site about 8:30 tonight and saw the news. I continue to send out updates to all in my address book and on the web-sites that I am on that have bulletins. There are a multitude of people praying for Kyle and your family, I hope that gives you some comfort. Like you said in your post, Kyle has touched so many peoples lives, friends of friends...etc What a testimony he has and you and your family's faith is! We love you all and are praying for God's will in everyones life.

State: precious740@yahoo.com