Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-17-07 KYLE UPDATE 2

Well, the drs say Kyle is sicker than he's ever been, even a few weeks ago. They also say they don't know what's wrong with him. First they thought it was pnuemonia, then bleeding lungs, now another infection that they can't find.

They said he's slightly better and they'll know more tomorrow, but won't make any promises about him making it through the night. UGH!!

At least he woke up long enough to cry on my shoulders, give me great hugs and tell me he doesn't want to be here! So I know how he feels and I know he wouldn't be sad to leave this earth and go to be with Jesus. He's wanted that for a very long time. He doesn't understand why everyone doesn't want that! Why anyone would want to stay here on earth when they could be in Heaven! He want's to be my guardian angel and stay with me until we meet again.

I told him there's no time in Heaven and that he's going to blink and we'll be there and then he decided he wanted to go right away! That was the only thing keeping him here, the worry of being without us! Once that was settled, he was ready to go that instant!

I'll keep you posted, either by adding to this post or posting a new update. Either way, I'll keep you updated as soon as I know anything!!!!!! Love to you all! Us

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-17-07 KYLE UPDATE 2

Dear Kat,
It sounds like the Spirit is giving you just the right words to speak peace to Kyle's heart, and we are so thankful he awoke enough to have such a blessed conversation--and great hugs--with you...what a treasure to hold in your heart...no matter what.
We continue to pray.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net