Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-18-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is doing slightly better again today! Not worse and that's a good thing. He's making baby steps in the right direction. He's still critically ill, but getting more stable everyday. The power of prayer is a huge thing!!!

We had a volunteer stop in and pray over him yesterday and when she was done, his O2 stats jumped to 96!! This is great!! It was a miracle! Just from one prayer, imagine what all of yours are doing!

My volunteers with the babies are really stepping it up and helping overtime right now. A very special thanks to Sarah, Christy, Tony, Brianna, and especially Dan Barber who has been my right hand man this whole time! He has worked overtime hours to help out and allow me to spend extra time with Kyle at the hostpital. They have all worked it into their schedules to work overtime so that I can be at the hospital more. I so appreciate each and everyone of them and their precious time they are giving up for me!!!!

I will continue to keep you posted, Jerry and Daniel are due here on Monday the 24th. It's looking like Kyle will be fine until then. So, we'll see what happens. God only knows the plan, we've been praying hard as I'm sure you all have!

Thank you so much, please keep up the great work. Talk to you soon! Love, Us

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-18-07 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
Thanks for your faithfulness in doing updates. I pass them on to a number of people who are faithfully praying for Kyle and your family. This comes with hugs and much love. We are thankful Jerry will be here soon.
Love and prayers,
Jan
Hug Kyle for us. Greet Sean. Love to all of you.

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net