Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
12-19-07 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is doing a tiny bit better today. He took a step backwards last night, but a baby step forward today. We just keep praying and hoping for complete healing.

He was dialysized again today and they took off another 2.5 liters of fluid. Hopefully that will help. They've been taking off about that much almost every day.

I have a verse I would like to share with you: Isaiah 41:13 " I Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the one saying to you, do not be afraid. I Myself will help you".

I am holding on to the scriptures as we move through this journey of Kyle's life. God is with us, right by our sides and we pray for him constantly as I know you do as well!

Thank you so much, we appreciate each and everyone of your prayers and support. I will keep you updated as things go. If you don't hear from me, know that there is no change from the last post.

Our love to you all, The Jackson-Wetle's

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 12-19-07 KYLE UPDATE

Thanks for another update, Katrina. We are so thankful that God is comforting you with His precious Word. We'd like to share two more Isaiah promises:
Isaiah 40:11: "He will feed his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms, and carry them in his bosom, and genly lead the mother sheep."
Isaiah 41:10: "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art Skauge

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net