Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
01-01-08 KYLE UPDATE - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, we're starting the new year off right, they're going to take Kyle off the ventilator today! So pray for this, we still have to remind him to breathe when he's on his pressure support trials (practicing breathing). So we'll see if he's ready, I think it's still too early, but its up to Kyle.

He'll graduate to the by-pap machine which is sort of like an oxygen mask that blows oxygen into his face at a higher rate of pressure than a normal oxygen mask. It helps him to breathe better on his own.

Well, that's it for now, we'll know more in the next 24 to 48 hours about how he's doing off the vent. I'll keep you posted! Happy prayers!!!!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 01-01-08 KYLE UPDATE - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

AWESOME!! God is so good and faithful!! I am happy for you all and will continue praying for you all. Have a Happy New Year filled with God's blessings!!!

State: sleepypjo@yahoo.com

Re: 01-01-08 KYLE UPDATE - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Dear Katrina,
Give your little survivor hugs for us. We are so happy to hear he's coming off the vent...then he can talk if he wants to...how much less frustrating that should be for him. We are rejoicing with each piece of good news. God is truly a God of miracles and grace.
Either way Kyle would have won, but Kyle's recovery is such a gift to all of you who love him so dearly.
Happy New Year to all of you.
We continue to pray for complete recovery.
love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net