Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
01-02-08 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is doing so well, he didn't need the by-pap machine! He doesn't even need oxygen really! They have an oxygen mask on his chest as a blow by and that's it! It's only turned on at 60% too! He only needs to wear it once in a great while when his stats drop too low for a bit. Then we put it on him loosely for a little bit until his stats come back up. That's it!! He's breathing room air!

He's doing great! He's drinking and eating popsicles like crazy, he can't get enough of them! THey made him slow down this morning and he got frustrated with them! He says they taste SO good! I bet they do! After so long with tubes down his throat and an empty tummy!

I am so grateful for Kyle's progress, God has been so very good to us!!!!!! Thanks too, to all our wonderful prayer warriors! You're the best and we couldn't do it without you guys!! You've spread the word far and wide and made this healing process possible for Kyle. We've won another battle folks! Praise the Lord!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 01-02-08 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina and Jerry,
Your recent updates are hard to read without tears of joy streaming down my face....what a glorious joy it is to pass them on to those who pray and whom I keep informed of the latest. Hug our little survivor for us, and tell him Jesus loves him, and he (Kyle) is a miracle. I can't even imagine what God has planned for him and for all of you.
Love and prayers,
Jan (Art is at work, and he will hear as soon as I send this...he will be SO happy...he remembers Kyle always with love and prayers).
Hug Sean too...and each other, of course.

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net