Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
01-03-08 KYLE UPDATE

As of today Kyle is officially off of ICU and off of the Critical Care list!!!

He is still in kidney failure, so they are limiting his fluid intake, which he doesn't like very much! But, it has to be done for now. Please pray for his kidneys, that they will bounce back with the rest of his body!!

Kyle is bugging us to walk and stand! He doesn't realize his limitations! I think it's great, only he needs to take it slow, we'll let him sit on the side of the bed today and hang his feet over the side for a start. No standing or walking for now, I don't think. We'll see, he's pretty stubborn, he may talk me into letting him stand until he sees his own limitations! Sometimes that's the only way to get through to Kyle. To let him see for himself!

He's strong, he's a fighter, he's stubborn, wonder where he got that from.... *wink*

His kidneys are top of the prayer list right now, keep them near and dear....thanks so much, we'll pray them back into working order again!!!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 01-03-08 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
Sometimes God takes our worst qualities (like being very stubborn)and uses them for good (like stubbornness becoming determination and perseverance)- :-) We are praying God will use Kyle's stubbornness to encourage him to keep on keeping on...even when things like walking are hard... We, of course, also pray for his kidney function to return to normal. Thanks for the frequent updates; they mean so much. We are praising God for the miracle of Kyle...and remembering that His mercies are new every morning and His faithfulness endures forever (Lamentations 3:21-26).
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Re: 01-03-08 KYLE UPDATE

I am so very happy for you! I join in with the rest of the prayer warriors that are rejoicing at this beautiful miracle! Please know that you will continue to be prayed for from Knoxville. God is so amazing! Tell our little fighter to keep it up! Huge hugs and prayers from Knoxville, Tn.!

State: achesney@ornlfcu.com