Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
01-17-08 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle is off the vent! He's doing great! He's on oxygen and his stats are wonderful!

They are also scheduling to have his kidney tubes removed because he has been making a lot of urine on his own!!! All good news!

His kidneys are working again and so is his bladder! They are not filtering his blood like they should be, so he's still on dialysis, but they're making urine and that's a good sign!

I will keep you posted, thanks for all the prayers! Let's continue to pray that he can stay off the vent and that there's no more talk of a trach!!

So far so good! Our love to you all!!!!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 01-17-08 KYLE UPDATE

Oh, Kat, what amazing, good news! We are praising God. I called Art the minute I read your update. Now I will quickly e-mail the groups that I have asked to pray for Kyle. What miracles God has done and is doing. Joyous hugs for all of you.
Love and prayers,
Jan

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Katrina,
We are giving praise to God for the great news about Kyle!! God is good - all the time! We will continue to lift up Kyle so he gets stronger and stronger each day!
With love & prayers,
Karen & Kent

State: twokolson@integra.net

Yipee!!
Ay Chihuahua!

State: ebeattie2004@yahoo.com

I am so glad to hear this great news. Praise GOD! I cannot wait to come see you this week. I'll be there Thurs, so please sign up @ the nurse's station before others do
I have been in Isaiah 43 this week. There are some great verses there I encourage you to spend time in. Remember He made you and you are HIS!

State: rusaved_romans10@hotmail.com