Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2-10-08 KYLE UPDATE

Well, sorry to say, Kyle is not walking, he is wheelchair bound. He can stand a little with pain.

He also has insurance once we get home, just none here. So, we have to get him home. In the meantime we're racking up one mean bill! We're going to have to file bankruptcy becuase the bills are so high, we'll never be able to pay them off! All that ICU and critical care, cat scans and special tests went right to us! We're in big trouble! My biggest worry though is when Kyle is discharged and it's time to pick up his meds from the pharmacy. We don't have the money to do that. That's where we need the most help right now. He has to have his meds!!! I don't know what we're going to do! We need help in a bad way. If any of you can see it in your heart to help by donating to Kyle's fund for his meds, we would greatly appreciate it. Just send it straight to me and I'll make sure it goes to the right place. You can find all the info you need on his "KYLE FUND" webpage. You can even make a direct donation through Paypal right from his webpage.

Maybe we can raise enough money to get his meds and then we can get him out and get him home where he's covered again. THat would be the best plan. We're counting on all of you to help us out of this jam. Kyle needs you and so do we. Thank you so much in advance!

Kyle is enjoying his time at the house again today. He's spending time with the babies, whom he never gets to see!!!

I'll keep you posted as things progress. THanks so much, Kat and the fam

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com