Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2-15-08 KYLE UPDATE

Well, it looks like we'll be going home on Feb 25th. We have our tickets (miles) lined up and wheelchair service for Kyle all set up! It's going to be a tough flight with Kyle and the babies! I'm dreading it. I have to find someone with muscles to fly with me. I don't think I can do it alone. I need another set of hands. We'll see what happens, it'll work out, I'm sure.

This also means it's getting very close to Kyle getting discharged and us having to come up with the money to pay for his prescriptions! I'm still really worried about that! You're donations are coming in and we appreciate it, I'm sure we'll have enough by the time he's discharged!!!! God will provide!!!!

I'm not sure what happens when we get home, we'll hit the ground running, I'm sure. He'll need dialysis soon after we get home, and labs before that. THey're setting up the home health care service too. So much to do, so little time!!!!

God bless you all, for your wonderful and dutiful prayers and support. We so appreciate you! We are so grateful for each and every one of you! Thank you!!!! Kat and the gang

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 2-15-08 KYLE UPDATE

PTL!!!! This may be just what you all need! HOME!! Donations will come, believe that! I am soooo glad to hear the improvements! Yippee!!! All will fall in to place with the faith that you and your family have. Your mother's dream was very uplifting and it is sure presence that HE is a big part of the picture. Love and hugs to each of you and have a safe trip home!

With continued prayers,
Amy Chesney and Gang
Knoxville, TN

State: achesney@ornlfcu.com

Dear Katrina,
We will write more later, but I just have to respond right away to the great news that you are going home. This is so huge!!! I am excited thinking about you and Jerry being together...of Kyle having Chemo nuzzle him and lick his face...of the twins being able to romp in their own home...of Sean having his own bed... What a miracle. We will continue to pray and praise.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Hi Kat,
I added a reply to your mom's dream post too...
Love and prayers,
Jan

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

A bittersweet realization washed over me as I read your update. Don't misunderstand me, I am overjoyed you will be going home and Kyle is doing so well! That is all Jesus. In the midst of that, I realize that I will likely not see you again. My goodness how you have blessed my life. I will never forget that you had enough faith to ask me to pray for Kyle. In that moment, God gave me the courage to do what He said and ask in Jesus name. The look on the dialysis nurses' face when I prayed out loud with my hand on Kyle's head in Jesus' name. Kyle was the first child I was given permission to pray for in Jesus name where God worked healing through me in a visible way through his o2 sats. That is the power of our God! Memories, so many. How many can say they have had the privilege I have had? Not many, so I say Thank you! Thank you for believing in His power. Thank you for letting me pray and enjoy the satisfaction of the nurse jumping out of her chair as his sats rose up! Jesus, your power, your being...it amazes me. My prayer for you is that you love Him and serve Him with all your heart, all your soul, mind and strength. Thank you for letting me be part of the journey. God bless!

State: rusaved_romans10@hotmail.com