Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
8-24-08 KYLE UPDATE 2 - URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!

So, his white blood cell count has been weird this last week and has me worried. I talked to his Dr today and turns out I'm not the only one who thinks Kyle may be relapsing. SO, tomorrow (Tues) he will undergo a bone marrow test to see if there is any Luekemia there.

We will know within 3-4 hours the preliminary results, but the final results will take about a week to get back.

This is a huge prayer request, I am so worried. I have a bad feeling about this and I'm not usually wrong. I want to be wrong this time, in the worst way! I haven't said anything, because I didn't want it to be real. I should have shared my concerns with you sooner, so you could have been praying with me.

I'm scared. I'm trying to turn it over to God and not be, but I'm having a hard time with it. I won't sleep tonight and with my luck, the lab will close tomorrow before they get the results and we'll have to wait another night to find out.

Please pray with us, for Kyle to still be in remission. That scare we had a few weeks ago, when they saw those abnormal cells, could have been the beginning of what is going on now. God I hope not, please no.

I will keep you posted. Thank you for all the praying I know you're about to do for Kyle.

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 8-24-08 KYLE UPDATE 2 - URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!

Dear Katrina,
I am praying. I just came to Kyle's site. I am so sorry for what might be happening. I will pray it is not so. Everytime I type in the word, "survivor," I think of how often we have seen miracles in Kyle's life, and for these I thank and praise God, and yet "survivor" also pictures such struggle, heartache, and pain for all of you.
Several times today (before knowing about Kyle), I have been drawn to Psalms 62 and 63: I will quote some of the Psalmist's (David's) words: "Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress; I will never be shaken...Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress...he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people, pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge...power belongs to you, God, and with you is unfailing love...You, God, are my God...Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live...You are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. I cling to you; your right hand upholds me..."
Oh, dear Katrina, we love you and your family. Hug each other for us. Remind Kyle of Jesus' love, and in doing so, let your own remembrance be awakened and renewed. We are Easter people; we are resurrection people. We are pilgrims, sojourners, who are not HOME yet. Our God is able to do all things and we pray for miracles. Yet, we stand--as Easter people--knowing that salvation is the greatest miracle. We are safe forever in Jesus' love and grace. But that doesn't prevent your mother's heart from crying out in pain, and that doesn't mean we won't pray for healing.
We love you.
love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net