Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
8-26-08 KYLE UPDATE

So, they've decided to go ahead with the kidney biopsy. They are trying to schedule him for tomorrow. That will give us more answers to this whole BK Virus deal.

His Dr doesn't think he's out of the woods yet on the relapsing issue. She is still waiting for the other 2 tests before she is satisfied that he is not relapsing again. That has me back to worrying again. Let's pray those tests are clear too!

He may get out of the hospital on Friday or Saturday! I hope he does!

I have been going through the hiring process at my new job, but still don't know for sure whether or not I've gotten it. I will probably find out on Friday. I hope I don't have to wait until Monday!

I've been in tears all morning, that really great caregiver for Kyle backed out at the last second. She had something else come up and is not able to work with us now. I don't know what I'm going to do! I will be starting work soon and have no one to care for Kyle! They are also talking about rehabing him in the hospital. I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but at least he would have the care he needs. This is all in God's hands now. I am stuck and stressed to the max! I can't do any more than I am doing and neither can Jerry!

My dad sent us a check to help out. Thank God and thanks Dad! Dave Holloway also contributed to Kyle's fund through Paypal. He does that often and we so appreciate him! God bless you Dave! Matt Troy also sent us a check, thank you Matt for always being there for us! Like I've said, we couldn't do it without all of you! We're still in trouble, but I know God will provide!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 8-26-08 KYLE UPDATE

Dear Katrina,
We continue to pray. We have no words and no understanding of what your mother-heart endures. We offer what we can: prayer, love, and a verse from God's Word:
"The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms."--Deuteronomy 33:27a
We love this promise that God cradles his in his arms and allows us to dwell in Him forever. It reminds us of the old song, "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms"--
He is our only true safety, and you are HIS...
But your journey is difficult and wrought with suffering. We care and pray.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net