Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
8-26-08 KYLE UPDATE

Kyle 2nd of 3 tests came back negative! PTL!!!!!!!!! So, he's in remission still I think! We still have one more test to get back, but I can't see how that will prove the other 2 wrong!

I'm just glad they proved me wrong! I love it! I can finally get some rest and stop stressing so badly! I can breathe again! God has been merciful again!

We haven't gotten the results of his kidney biopsy yet, I'll let you know as soon as we do. They are talking about letting Kyle come home Sun or Mon depending on how he does over the next couple of days.

Sean passed his written DMV test today! He is stoked! He starts behind the wheel lessons on the 1st. They will be picking him up from our house for the lesson. That's great! One less errand for me to run!

No word from my job yet. I'm on pins and needles! I'll keep you posted!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 8-26-08 KYLE UPDATE

I almost forgot, we were unable to raise the funds for Sean to attend the Christian school, so he will start back to Independent Study on Monday.

We also have 3 birthdays coming up, the twins are on April 3rd (they will be 2) and Kyle's is on April 10th (he will be 10)! We aren't sure what we're going to do for birthdays because of finances, but we'll work something out!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Dear Katrina,
I am so thrilled with the good new about Kyle's not relapsing. I am eager to pass it on to the other prayers to whom I send Kyle updates. How is Kyle doing generally? We are thrilled he will soon be going home.
Congratulations to Sean. What fun to be so close to being a licensed driver.
We continue to pray for you.
We love you guys.
Hugs for all.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art
The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms.--Deut. 33:27a
This continues to be one of my favorite verses; I know I have shared it here before, but it's just so cool that God invites us to dwell in Him and promises to cradle us in his eternal arms...not just in eternity, but now. Rest well in his embrace.

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

Who is Jan? I love everything she has to say. She is the greatest. Hope you guys are doing well.

WE Love You all. Hope your weekend was great!

Love Ya, Kristina

State: teenora@netnitco.net