Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
4-28-08 KYLE UPDATE

I sent out the picture of Kyle riding his bike to everyone on the mailing list, but haven't yet been able to upload it to his website. I'm still trying!

My mom has been such a huge help, she takes Kyle to San Francisco whenever he needs to go! This allows me to work and she also takes the kids whenever she can to give me breaks! Thanks mom, we really appreciate all you do!! I couldn't do this job thing without your help!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Yesterday!!!!!! You're the best mom ever!!!! I'm so grateful to have you in our lives! Pappa Kendall too!

My brother Josh and sister-in-law Jodi have been a huge help too! Josh has been the taxi and Jodi made sure Sean got to school last Monday! Again, more help so I don't have to leave work! Don't I have a great family?!!

Please pray for our finances, we are still struggling! It's going to take a little bit of time to get caught up! We have no way of paying the rent this month, but God always provides! Pray with us!

Kyle is doing great! He is walking more and more, but had to slow down because he hurt his ankle. It's swelled a little bit again and is causing him some pain when he tries to walk. Too bad, he was making such great progress! Pray that he is back up and going again soon.

God bless you all! I'll keep you posted! I'm at work, gotta run!!!!!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 4-28-08 KYLE UPDATE

I forgot to tell you that we went to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk yesterday! Kyle, Sean, Jerry, Jake, Luke and I had a GREAT time!!!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Dear Katrina,
Thanks for e-mailing the picture of Kyle riding his bike. I have sent it to my friends and relatives who are praying for Kyle and your family, and everyone is thrilled to see this picture--it's a photo of a miracle. To God be the glory. Hug yourself and your dear family for us.
Love and prayers,
Jan and Art

State: jskauge@frontiernet.net

PTL!!!! I enjoy the picture of Kyle and his bike!! That is truly awesome! He is the epitome of miracles and a very strong young man! Thanks for the update and we continue to pray for Kyle's continue healing and for your family and the answers for your financial burdens. GOD is good and he will provide for you and your ever faithful family. Lots of hugs and love from Knoxville!

State: achesney@ornlfcu.com