Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
6-26-08 KYLE UPDATE

Hi All!

Well, Kyle continues to worry me. He goes up and down on how he feels overall and after finishing a round of antibiotics, he has a stuffy nose again!

I'll probably keep whining about how he is doing until I convince myself that it is time to check again and then we'll see for sure.

Sean is struggling with depression and panic attacks, I think he's finally had enough too. He's been in therapy, but won't share his feelings with anyone. He just stuffs them down and it's now making him sick. I try so hard with him, but he just won't open up. He is however begining to turn things over to God for the first time! He is starting to experience small miracles and begining to explore his spiritual side, finally! After all these years of watching us, he's finally getting it. He spent so much time mad at God for what was happening and no matter how much I told him and explained to him that this was not of God and that God would carry us through, he had to do it on his own. Pray for him as he begins this journey of spiritual exploration.

Jerry is doing well, he is working so much we barely see him still. He is suffering physically, with a hernia and headaches, but has no time for the Dr. and continues to lift heavy fish, etc. His hernia continues to get worse and there's not much we can do about it right now.

I also have Blessings to share! Mr Dave Holloway donated to help us with finances and also for a new Pool for Kyle's physical therapy! This is something that was desperately needed and we could not afford. Thank you Dave for your faithfulness to our family!

The Clark family went shopping and sent a big box of brand new clothes for the boys! So awesome, and an answer to prayers! Thank you so much, the kids really needed these!! They also made a donation towards our finances! God bless you both!

My Dad sent a check to pay for Kyle's photo alblum, so now I can add photos online too! I will get busy on that as soon as I can get some time. HA! Never! *wink*

I hear a lot of people are asking about me. Well, I'm holding up ok, some days are better than others, but I continue to trust and believe that God has big, huge, wonderful plans for each and every one of my family! Thankfully, I am still in remission too, it's a constant worry in the back of my mind sometimes, but as the days turn into months, it begins to fade away a bit. I have lost about 95 pounds and I don't know how much Jerry has lost. For a few months, I was dieting and then when I stopped, I just kept on losing! Just lots of stress and a lot of days there's just not enough food to go around, so Jerry and I just do without. We don't mind, God will always provide somehow. Please pray for us though as we continue to struggle through the aftermath of transplants and treatments.

I'm learning to walk through my fear and rest in His arms of peace and mercy.

God Grant me the Serenity
To Accept the things I can not change,
The Courage to change the things I can,
And the Wisdom to know the differnce. AMEN

This is one of my simple prayers, at least 3 times a day! I think it can apply to most any situation you are struggling through at any time. Acceptance, Serenity, Courage, and Wisdom along with Faith and there you will find Peace and Love!

We are patiently awaiting God's reward for our longsuffering, we hope along the way, to share our experience, strength, and hope to those that still suffer, and can not wait until our Father returns to take us all home!

See you there!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com

Re: 6-26-08 KYLE UPDATE

I almost forgot, many of you have been asking me for some time, to update the "Wish List" page! I finally did it! Thanks so much!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com