Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
7-23-08 KYLE UPDATE

HI!

Well, we are so grateful to all of you for donating and helping us stay afloat! Kyle AND Sean are making a trip to TN and IN to visit family and churches who have been praying for years! If you live close to those areas, I'm sure we could set up a day and a time for you to come and meet them! They always love meeting people who have been praying for them!!!!!!

They are able to go because Dave Holloway, Dianne Clark, and Cheryl Dietrich all donated enough to get 2 round trip tickets!

They are flying on separate airlines, but around the same times so it will be easy to pick them both up. Kyle's flight is non-stop of course, but Sean will have to change planes. He's old enough to ask for help if he needs it and he's got the perfect lay over time to find his next gate and get something to eat.

We are so grateful to the Frank Sollecito Jr Leukemia Fund for paying our rent for next month....AGAIN!!!!!!! They also paid my car payment and insurance this month! Both were behind and we were in big trouble because of it! Thank God for groups like this, Sannie's son Frank lost his battle to cancer at the age of 16 and she spends her time helping other families like us get through these tough times! God bless them, their our angels!!!!

Sean is visiting family down south before he heads to TN/IN and he is also picking up the car my Aunt gave him!!!! They will drive it back up and then take off to TN/IN. Then when Kyle gets back, he goes straight to Camp Okizu!!! YIPPEE!!! It's the cancer camp for patients. So, both boys have a full summer planned!

Kyle's white blood cells continue to creap up with no symtoms to blame it on. It's a sign of relapse. But, I don't want to know! So, I'm not going to have him checked. They're asking be if I want to and I'm saying no! I just don't want to know, there's nothing we can do for him, so why ruin a good time! He's doing great and let's leave it at that!

We'll keep you posted, Love you all!

Kat n Jerr

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com