Return to Website

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum

Welcome to Kyle's Smile! Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
09-02-08 KYLE UPDATE

I need to clarify something. On a previous post, I said Kyle ate nothing but corndogs in TN, what I meant to say is that was his favorite thing to eat and that swimming in the pool everyday burned off a lot of calories.

I didn't mean that Mimi and Papa didn't feed him anything but corndogs and that's why he was so thin when he got to camp.

He burned a lot of calories because he was so busy there on top of swimming all the time. Like I said, his new found ability to walk and swim has caused him to get A LOT MORE exercise and start burning off a lot more calories!!

Anyway, that came out wrong and I wanted to make it right.

We are trying to feed Kyle a lot, but it's hard when he only wants certain things to eat or he throws up and/or gets sick. That makes it hard to MAKE him expand his diet!

I'm keeping him from exercising too much, as much as I can, it's hard to hold him back!!! We're trying to lay low until his next appt. so he can gain the 2 pounds needed.

He CANT go in the hospital and get a new feeding tube put in!!!!!!! I CANT miss any work!!! Help! Please pray he gains the weight needed to stay out of the hospital!

Thanks everyone!

State: beachfeet13@yahoo.com