Aggie Alumni Forum

If you are posting details about Reunions PLEASE email aggiealumni@comcast.net to make sure it gets on the reunion page. PLEASE contact us immediately if there is something inappropriate that needs to be removed.

Aggie Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1971 Nostalgia Lane

I'm trying to recall all the nuns we had for teachers from our days in grade school until we graduated. I remember Sister Juliet, Sister David Ann, and that's all. Can someone put their memory cap on and add to the list? Thx, Al

Re: 1971 Nostalgia Lane

I'm 7 years behind ya (with Cheryl?) but I'll never forget Sr. Edith Marie who we had in 1st grade, OMG she was so mean kids would be peeing their pants and I mean that literally they were so scared. Can't count how many times faking sick to my mom. Still can see us sitting in our little desks being totally terrorized, sheesh we were only 6 years old and surprised we don't all have post traumatic stress syndrome. Then there was the totally senile Sr. Daniel Marie who we had in 6th grade. Sr. Juliet was always the principal but in 7th grade she taught us something, I can't remember what, but I sure remember how much fun it was because she couldn't control us, it was a riot. The only nice one: Sr. Charles Richard who we had in 2nd grade, everybody loved her.