Aggie Alumni Forum

If you are posting details about Reunions PLEASE email aggiealumni@comcast.net to make sure it gets on the reunion page. PLEASE contact us immediately if there is something inappropriate that needs to be removed.

Aggie Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Coach Goddard

I had a Coach Goddard sighting on Wednesday November 22nd at the Mama Mia's on the corner of Beech and Grand River.

He looked to be in good health and like he hadn't aged since the late 80's.

Re: Coach Goddard

Is he still sporting the welcome back Kotter fro?

Dear Mr Kotta,
It is obvious to me that you did not spend your high school days participatiing in after school sports and/or achievements. NO real man would ever refer to Coach John Goddard as a sitcom character. He was and is a man than had instilled a lot of life's lessons in us. I am sorry you did not share this bond with us. You may have been picked on or not taken seriously, but I assure you the most of us have gotten over ourselves and our high school accomplishments.
So to the rest of you listening, I do say viva la Shes, Bless you Hoys, 86 football stats rule(even though I played in 88)and if anyone would like to shoot the **** over a couple beers, come on up to the Knights Of Columbus lounge located on 5 mile road between Beech and Telegraph on tuesday nights. I'll be there and some other alumni also.

Your sister was a better football player than you.

Mr. Kotta-
Yes- he still has the Welcome Back Kotter fro-
and I think Coach would laugh at that- one of the "life lessons" he taught us was to laugh!!! whoa back on the tude Crespi- whoever you are

Geez Guys, take it easy. Mr. Kotta and Vinnie Babarino, I meant no harm in saying the words I said. All I meant was that Coach meant a lot to a lot of people. He taught us how to be men, to be responsible and to help those less fortunate. So if you two ever need a job,give me a call. My company hires gays and illiterates all the time.

Thanks,

Dave--E.O.E
P.S. Scream upstairs and tell your parents I said "Happy New Year!"

You man you can get me a job?????? DYNOMITE!!!!!!! (my friend JJ taught me that).

Here is my resume:
Name- Vincent Barbarino
Hometown- New York City, NY
References- Gabe Kotter- teacher at Buchanan High School. If you can't get him- you can call his wife-Julie.
Achievements- I am the head of the sweathogs and a real lady's man!

If you would be so kind- my buddies are looking for a job too- they are Freddie, Epstein and Arnold Horshack (good thing you hire gays).

My parents said thank you and happy New Year to you too-

Hey Dave, see you at the Reunion!!!!!!!!

Call us.

Tony Gagnon 313-303-8703
Laura Rychlinski 313-460-4061

I still say he has fro, Rice Crespi. BTW, your sister still pitching and you still catching?

Re: Coach Goddard - Free Press Picture of Coach

Here's a picture of coach goddard that ran in the Free Press onMay 12, 2008.

That's him. I'd recognize the coach anywhere!

That's not him - Coach has blond hair and has a thing for the shes!