The Pattern Search and Craft Discussions Board

CrochetandKnitting.com

NOTE: You can change the style of the board. If you prefer "board style" or "Threaded style" look above the posts to the right hand side and you will see "Board Threaded" click on whichever style you prefer.

TIP: For better results, put the pattern you are looking for in the subject of your post. You can include more details in the body of your message. Also, check the box that says "Notify me by email when someone replies to this message".

IMPORTANT:- Please do not ask for, nor share, in-print copyrighted patterns. This forum is for helping each other to find patterns on-line and old out of print patterns. Thank you.

Special Note: If someone does help you find a pattern, it would be greatly appreciated if you would also post your "thank you" on this forum. That way we can all know that you were thankful for the help you received.

Also, feel free to discuss anything about crafts on this forum. For example, you may want to tell us what you are currently working on, a little about yourself and family, etc. Many people on this forum have become great friends, so I want to make it a little more friendly place to visit and not only about searching for patterns.

Please do not post Ads on this Forum - I do love to see people earning money from their crafts, however, I do NOT want this forum full of ads. So if you want exposure for your finished works or designs, you are welcome to join in any discussions and offer helpful advice and then at the end of your post you can include a signature file. A signature file is your name at the end of your post plus your website URL and it may also include a couple lines of text. Any other type of advertising will be deleted. Thank you for following these rules.

YARN And CROCHET THREAD!  --   Craft Supplies - Hooks, Needles and more.  --   My FREE Patterns.
Do you print a lot of patterns? Save on Ink Cartridges and Refill Kits!

NEW! 1,200+ FREE crochet patterns! Click here to get started!

NEW! FREE knitting patterns! Click here to find your next project!

Forum: The Pattern Search and Craft Discussions Board
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Looking for a miami dolphins afghan patteren

Nomis Yarn Company put out a booklet of NFL Afghan, lap robe and pillow patterns in 1991 and updated it when the new teams were added and the old teams updated their logos. I believe it was distributed by Leisure Arts. The afghans, etc. are all worked in afghan stitch. They consist of a helmet on a solid background with stripes in team colors at top and bottom. The patterns call for you to cross stitch the logos over the crochet stitches on the helmet portion, but I was able to just work them into the afghan stitch pattern. Have made several different teams---somewhat time-consuming because of all the bobbins of yarn to work with but beautiful when done. Here is the company info if you want to contact them.
Or you can email me your address and I will make a copy for you and mail it (don't have a good scanner, sorry)to you.

Nomis Yarn Company, Headquarters Location
PO Box 647, East Sandwich MA 02537-0647, United States
(617)344-2673, (508)833-6070 fax,

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com