Clark's Company Message Board

Welcome!  This is a public forum for all to use.  Please post questions and discuss 18th century topics.

Clark's Company Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wilde Blanket

I think I'm going to buy a Wilde Blanket, but they don't list prices. What's the general range on price & availability with them?

Thanks
Dave Barno
(614)476-9970

Re: Wilde Blanket

Call Ed or CJ at Wilde, they would be happy to discuss prices with you.
Rich

Thanks for the help! n/t

Dave,

I will be picking up another in a trade for a rifle here soon! They are the best blankets I have ever had bar none! Though they do catch fire easily as you witnessed. Their prices range from $220-$235 for matchcoats, and blankets range from $325-$385 depending on size (this was from a price list from over a year ago so they may have fluctuated a bit)

I Remain,
YHMOS
Tom Landefeld
Cpt. Clark's CO'y

Thanks for the head's up on price. I kind of wanted an idea before I called them. Handwork deserves respect & I didn't want to bug them before I had some idea on the amount to have on hand. If you think the one I've got will pass muster, I'll keep using it until such time.

I'd like to get juried & hazed before Martin's so as not to embarrass anybody. Is there anyway that can happen?
Thanks-

Dave

Dave,

Having seen some of your gear a couple weekends ago, I would put you up there with some of the best. There is no reason that you would not pass any jury.

I Remain,
YHMOS
Tom Landefeld

Dave,
Have you checked Rob Stone as an option? Weight and quality are as good as Wilde, price is a bit cheaper. I have his current price list, I can scan it and email it to you?
Rich

My e-mail

dcjbarno@sbcglobal.net

Dave,
I'll scan it and mail it to you tonight.
Rich

Dave or anyone for that matter,

I have got a BIG Wilde kinda a dark brick red, I used it once and it is awsome. I just can't afford to keep it so I am gonna try an sell it. I figured I would give first dibs to someone in the company. This thing is great. I would like to have about $320 outta it, shipped.

Let me know.

I Remain,
YHMOS
Tom Landefeld
Cpt. Clark's CO'y

That's a good deal Tom. I'll ask some of the reenactors here around me.
YMOS
Rich