Clark's Company Message Board

Welcome!  This is a public forum for all to use.  Please post questions and discuss 18th century topics.

Clark's Company Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Martins Station [who's going?]

Who is going to Martins Station? Josh and I will be leaving Friday afternoon, be there late Friday night.

Re: Martins Station [who's going?]

Cindy,
Are we registered?
Thanks
Rich

Rich-
What time are you guys leaving? I'd like to ride down with somebody late Friday PM.
My registration's been in, but I need to send in a picture yet.
Let me know.
Dave

Dave, not sure on departure yet, I will let you know, my guess is sometime afternoon. I'll call you tonight.
Rich

Well the Cap'n has decided that he will be goin! Cindy also said she is gonna come! I am gonna leave after work on Friday. I am only about 2 and a half hrs away maybe 2 hrs and 45 min. I think I will be getting off work around 5 or so so if anyone wants to meet up in Lexington in the evening let me know let's get this figured out!!

I Remain,
YHMOS
Tom Landefeld
Cpt. Clark's CO'y

Well, good to hear captain. I think we will be leaving around 1, that puts us to Lexington around 4:30- 5. I'll be shooting straight down 75. Rich

Rich,
I am sending in registration this weekend. If you still have the forms it would probably be easier for us to register separately since it requires signatures. If you do not have the forms let me know and we'll figure something out. I have pictures of you and Josh if you need them (copies of the ones I sent w/the Fort Fred registration.)

Cindy

Thanks Cindy. I just sent pictures to Billy Heck on email; I will just register us seperate.
Thanks
Rich

Re: Martins Station [who's going?] Dave Barno

Dave,
Sorry, wrong Dave above. I'll know for sure what time we'll be leaving by 5/4. I'll let you know then.
Rich D.

hey tom, can you hand off my flints and possibly my knife off to josh and rich at martins.

Drew,
Tom is in Kentucky for ten weeks doing his internship.
Rich

Well,
about a week before, whos is still planning on making the trip?
rich

Okay, change of plans for Josh and myself.
Saturday 5/14 we are going to a defensive pistol shoot in Circleville.
Sunday 5/15 Josh will be at a paintball competition with about 500 other people from Ohio.
That will save on gas, it is just too d$#% expensive
to travel 700 plus miles in a weekend!
Rich

Change of plans for us too...Tom can't get off work so we can't go this time. We (Rocky included) will be at May Fair for sure! I hope everyone comes.

The "Rock", i'd better rest up, he tries to steal the blankets LOL!
Josh and I will be at May Fair early Saturday, I have to leave for my daughters recital at 3, it starts at 6, but will be back late Saturday night. Can I just leave Josh with you guys?