Return to Website

The Capreolonline Forum

Welcome to our new forum. Feel free to post a message. Please treat this forum with civility and respect for the opinion of others. If you don't state your name your opinion is worthless.

The Capreolonline Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Northeastern Cancer Centre

I have been a frequent patient of the Northeastern Cancer centre in Sudbury in the past year. After surgery, CT Scans, blood works and radiation therapy I have beem given the good news that I am free of cancer, for now anyway; I will be back there in three months for check ups.
I have nothing but praise for the staff and facilities. The reason I am posting this is to express my appreciation for the way I have been looked after and let others know abou this first classs medical service. We are indeed fortunate to have this facility here. Now if only we had a PET Scanner in Sudbury ....

Residence Capreol

Re: Northeastern Cancer Centre

I agree with you, Gary. The PET Scan should be a top priority for the hospital and I'm glad to see that Council voted to push through some money for this project. The fact that we, in the north, have been without one for this long is outrageous.
Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Cheers Bill

Residence Capreol