Return to Website

The Capreolonline Forum

Welcome to our new forum. Feel free to post a message. Please treat this forum with civility and respect for the opinion of others. If you don't state your name your opinion is worthless.

Forum: The Capreolonline Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Funeral Services - Cummings

I would like the word to spread that Funeral Services for Gerry and Louise Cummings will be held on Saturday, April 30, 2016. Visitation will be from 1:00-3:00pm with the funeral taking place shortly after 3:00. There will be a reception to follow. This will all take place at the Capreol Fire Station, 65 Railway Avenue. In lieu of flowers, Gerry has asked that donations be made to the Dialysis Unit at Health Sciences North and Louise's children have asked that donations in Louise's name be made to the Northeastern Cancer Centre. Any questions/comments can be forwarded to me, Brian Yensen at bri-yen@hotmail.com.

Residence Capreol

Email  
Re: Funeral Services - Cummings

Does anybody have a Town of Capreol flag that I can borrow for this service? Just for the day, April 30th.

Residence Capreol

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Online Photo Albums   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains