Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
American Sniper

Don't mean to start any thing but just wonder if any body out there has seen the movie yet? I haven't but do plan on it when I can afford it. It has made 105 mil its first weekend. What bothers me is these neophytes cutting it down who have never served in the military. I dislike those who portray military heroes when they have never served in any military branch. Or maybe I'm just close minded.

Re: American Sniper

Monday is senior night at a local theatre, so I went and saw it for $4.50 the other night. I thought it was a good movie and it depicted what the families go through back at home. This guy was good and had to make some very difficult decisions. He was a true patriot and hero. I have also seen a couple of interviews he has done on talk shows.

and you forgot to mention....

Michael Moore is an idiot....does anyone out there even pay attention to what the guy says anymore?...I can't imagine why....
......and the fake baby has got to go.....

I plan on seeing the Sniper Movie. Its supposed to be pretty close to his book, the movie has alot of input from Chris Kyles Widow during its filming So it should be pretty spot on.

I gotta say though First on my list will be the "TANK" movie FURY staring Brad Pitt as the TC of the Tank . Not many Tank movies out there so I gotta see that one.

As far as Moore, hes always been a Dick! Sorry Lefty We can't get rid of him because now Hes just too Rich!

jinks,,,,,Range Me Lefty, so I can Dope the Scope!

Saw the movie Thursday night, and like toolie said, we also have senior night, every night ! Still $7.00 a ticket tho....The movie itself was, as jinks said, spot on...Lots of theatrics in it of course. Really sad tho the way his life ended. Anyone notice the number of people along the route to his memorial/burial?