Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a couple more tidbits in the news today...

...it seems that highly thought of newsman, Brian Williams, recently claimed that he was on a helicopter in Iraq a few years ago that was hit by enemy fire...possibly forced to land because of it...I'm not too clear on other details...but apparently it ain't so and he got caught...he lied...or according to the spin guys...he misled....either way, it's another sad tale of "stolen valor"...and I guess I for one won't be paying too much attention or respect to the guy....poor ole Brain...trying to impress the girls...
...and here's one from the office of the president......our main guy, Barack....speaking about the recent gruesome murder by fire of the Jordanian pilot by ISIS...he predictably devolved into a condemnation of the Christian world for atrocities committed against muslims...completely...shrewdly?...purposely?...deflecting the emphasis of the speech away from muslim murderers......you make the call...lefty...outta here.