Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
while I'm on the subject...

get ready for it folks...I'm snowed in at present with not much to do...so you all are stuck with reading my ranting...and I've got a couple I've been storing up...bwahaha
...but anyway...it's happened again in my AO...and this one really gets my blood boiling....somewhere southeast of Nashville a ways...a 3 year old boy found a loaded gun in the house and...you guessed it...shot his 18 month old brother in the head...the boy is still alive and it's early on in the "investigation"...but for my money...everyone of these incidents is a case of criminal negligence...if the person dies, it's homicide...no question....if a child..or anyone for that matter...finds a loaded gun and shoots someone with it...those responsible for leaving the gun unattended are reckless and negligent....and should be prosecuted....
...and it's not that there are alot of guns out there...it's that there are alot of idiots out there.....lefty<---who has much more to say about it but it ain't pretty...so I'll keep it to myself.

OK, lefty in your honor........

We here at the Casa La Jinks in S/W FL, pledge the rest of the day to "We Feel Leftys pain". To back-up our support to you we are all going to wear Long Pants today even if it is an 80 plus degree day... I myself will take it one more click up by adding socks to my attire.

However, I can't give up my Pink flip-flops or Pastel Yellow Panama hat. We have your back, Lefty!!

More to come on the rest your post in my next post......

Re: OK, lefty in your honor........

I appreciate all of the support jinks...winter has been brutally cold...and we've had 2 good snowfalls here in the last 2 weeks...overnight we got about 8 inches around my house and just to the north in Kentucky some places got 15-20 inches...people are stunned and everything is shut down...I was having flashbacks and thought I was back in Buffalo for awhile and I even had to dig out my old snow shovel from the shed...
...one consolation...my wife has been in the kitchen all day cooking and baking and she is a great cook...the smells are driving me crazy and I will be at the table without an invitation....all are invited if you can get here....lefty<---taking off boots and coat and heavy gloves.

one more click up by adding socks to my attire.

bwahaha......