Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
check this one out....

...watching the news this morning...an article that stated that Los Angeles spends 100 million dollars per year managing the homeless....think of that number folks......how many homeless people can actually fit into Los Angeles?....I would think for that much cash alot of homes could be built and mouths could be fed....pretty much taking care of the homeless population......it makes a person wonder just how much of that money is going to administrators...and executives...and of course, lawyers...and not to the homeless....but that's just me......lefty....hashtag that LA

Re: check this one out....

Not dis-agreeing one iota, but the key word here is "managing" You see, lefty, everything from picking up their trash, police, medical, shelters, feeding the poor a-holes, and the rest of the humongous things the city comes up with to lie about, they will use to justify fattening their(the corrupt bastards)pockets, I lived for years right down I-5, Oceanside, for years, and things never change in that state. JMHO of course....