Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
in the news...

so many stories in the news lately...some interesting, some absurd.....you all know I can't let these things just pass by without comment...but where to begin?...
.....before I get to the absurd let's talk drones...they seem to be popping up everywhere these days...and people are getting down right upset about potential or actual invasions of privacy....drones flying in their neighborhoods and/or around their homes...filming people in their yards and through the windows in their homes...it's understandable that folks are annoyed..........so I got to thinking......always a dangerous prospect.......someone should devise a drone for private use that shoots down other drones...it wouldn't have to shoot anything more dangerous than some kind of pellet or something....or maybe deploys some kind of netting that captures other drones......I think there would be a good market for it.......and remember, you heard it here first...email me for an address to send royalties......lefty
....more later....