Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
and on the absurd list.....

I'm taking aim at some goofy women today....and I'm only going to characterize them as goofy right now, but alot of other terms come quickly to mind.......these women have been material for some good humor around my house lately....first, of course, is the prison employee in upstate New York who smuggled in contraband for the escaped murderers...and who initially was planning to pick them up after they had escaped and drive them away from the area...are you kidding me?....what the hell was going on in her mind?...did she believe she was going to run away with her convict boyfriend and live happily ever after somewhere....yeah yeah...that's it...on a tropical isle somewhere...sipping pina coladas.....wtf lady...
....also making the list is the white woman who works with...or for...the NAACP....you know, the one who claims...or has claimed...that she is black....or half-black...or partial black...or part native American...anything but white....the story does keep changing......her biologicals(both white) have come forward now to explain their daughters identity problem.....and it's a doosy....what a hoot this story has been.....but apparently she has done some good work for the NAACP and some members are overlooking her craziness...while others are not so forgiving.......but would you want someone who doesn't know who the heck she is to be working for or representing you?...c'mon here....she's a nut case....
....and speaking of identity problems....I've saved the best for last of course....my man, Bruce Jenner...the star of the '76 Olympics who won gold in the decathalon...a national hero at the time and idol for many American boys...and lately the patriarch of reality tv's Kardashian clan...models of American blue-bloodedness all....has now gone and done it......he is now Caitlyn Jenner(good powder puff name there Bruce)...and we are almost forced to follow the saga...it being on all the news programs and newspapers ad infinitum...and all of the Hollywood types gushing over his bravery and desire to be himself...or herself...or whatever the ***....and I'm sure he'll be in the entertainment and media news for months or years to come....I can hardly wait.....it would be hilarious if it actually weren't so sad....
...lefty...out for now...and possibly of his mind....thanks for putting me up jinks.

Re: and on the absurd list.....

Its only a smoke screen while Jade Helm 15 is moving on us.
They have spotted massive military equipment including UN medical trucks
and white UN helos. Folks get ready for martial law.
I'm ready I have plenty Coronas/Tequillya (for medical use only)and all the cats and dogs from
the hood.