Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
more observations and remarks...

is Joe running...or is he not....that is the question....our VP, Joe Biden, has been keeping the whole country in suspense about whether or not he is going to run for president...it's mentioned in the news several times a day...ad nauseam if you ask me....who gives a good crap....and here's a bit of advice for his nibs...don't do it Joe...you don't stand a chance in hell of winning....no one is going to vote for you pal......and ya wanna know why?....because you're schlub...you've always been a schlub....just my opinion of course...
...and speaking of schlubs....I saw our ex-pres Bill Clinton in a darling family photo on the news recently...he's with Hillary and they are cooing over their new grandchild....but have you noticed that Bill can never keep his mouth shut?...and I don't mean he can't stop talking...I mean in nearly every photo ever taken of the guy his yap is open....it really makes him look kinda stupid...or silly...but wait...I forgot...he is both.......so anyway....google the guy and look at photos of him...the mouth is nearly always open....
....and here's a refreshing little blurb in the news....Tom Brady...the deflategate quarterback...who most of the country loves to hate...not because of deflategate...or because he has millions...or because he's one of the beautiful people with a beautiful wife and a beautiful life...but because he wins football games......anyway, he was interviewed recently and spoke out about how pepsi cola and all soft drinks are poison to our kids...and he mocked the idea that Frosted Flake cereal is a nutritious food....and I say good for him...he's saying what should be said...and what many people believe to be true...but what never really gets much attention.....
.......but I still hope the Pats lose.......bwahaha
....lefty