Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a couple of things to get off my chest...

before the year gets too old....there is actually alot of bullwacky going on around the country that has me fuming...from the presidential campaigning to the standoff in Oregon........but I'm going to give you all a break....I'm only going to start on the lightweights for now....
....here's one in the news this past week or so....kinda comical if you think about it......about one of the top poobahs from Iran on a visit to Italy...it seems he was there to help establish trade between the 2 countries....and to avoid insulting him...or hurting his sensibilities...the Italians covered up some of their ancient statuary depicting nudes...you know, the one of a kind masterpieces.....don't want to embarrass the guy....fer cryin' out loud.......and I couldn't help thinking...this is a guy from part of the world...where...if they could....would probably destroy all such artwork.......it's bullshit...if the Iranians want to trade with the west, then they should put up with it...or go home....but I'm just sayin'...it actually sounds like something the Clintons would do......again, just sayin'
.....and the other thing...it's happened again...and pisses me off......somewhere in my vicinity...a guy and his wife...or girlfriend...whatever...went into a store to pay a bill...and left 3-4 kids in a car....and left a purse in the car with a loaded handgun inside(legal?...who knows?)....and you guessed it...one of the kids found the gun and fatally shot another one...his brother I believe.....all very tragic of course...and the last I heard it was still being investigated by police......I'm hoping that after the funeral and a period of mourning, the mother...and possibly the boyfriend too...should be charged with negligent homicide......
....thanks jinks....lefty