Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ok....here's another one...

that kinda ticks me off...
......on the news somewhere today...a mention that the U.S. is giving 100 million bucks to help feed the starving Ethiopians...in addition to what has already been given to them........so...yeah...I feel bad for the starving Ethiopians...or starving people anywhere.......but let's think about this for a minute...just how much of that 100 million bucks is going to the suits and honchos in this country for administrative duties...and how much is being siphoned off by the ruling classes in Ethiopia...and how much is stolen by the bandits and terrorists...and actually how much is for feeding the people....my guess is...not a helluva whole lot...the people are starving today and they will be starving tomorrow....they just keep multiplying...and currently are...and forever will be...unable to feed themselves......and we here in the good ole U. S. of A. just cannot feed the world........we have a country full of homeless and hungry people here who could probably use that 100 million...I think we should keep it here....lefty

Re: ok..''..here's another one...

Right on Lefty! I couldn't agree more. Let's wipe our own noses before we start wiping the rest of the world.