Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
are you a boy...or are you a girl....

...catchy tune, isn't it?...what song is that from?...I can't remember now....something from the 70's I believe...the hippie generation.....anyway...
...have you all been keeping up with the big restroom controversy going on around the country lately?....what a crock about nothing that is....it seems several cities and states have been passing ordinances about which restrooms that various members of the transgender community should be using...or must use...or whatever......I guess they want folks to be using the restrooms that are appropriate to their sex at birth....not to whatever sex they currently possess...or claim...or identify with...or wish they were...or whatever the hell....
...and of course, the LGBT folks are outraged and shocked and mad as hell...they of the easily ruffled feathers.....such discrimination they cry...how offensive and unfair......so of course, the Hollywood types...and the entertainer folks...and other bleeding liberals are planning rallys and protests and boycotts and other shows of their indignation.....and all of the affected communities, who could possibly lose millions of dollars due to canceled shows and sports games and such...are having second thoughts...and backtracking their decisions pretty darn quick.....that money talks stuff......
...so I got to thinkin'...always a dangerous pasttime on my part....and I came up with a solution that should take care of everybody....we(the nation) should be building restrooms for everyone....men's room, women's room, men who were women room, women who were men room, gay men's room, gay women's room, and maybe a room for folks who haven't yet decided....make it mandatory in all public buildings...at the least it will stimulate the building professions and create jobs.....I can just see the long bank of restroom doors now...with individual signs for each...that should be fun....
..oh hang on...I just caught a news show about my progressive state that is now considering "All inclusive" restrooms....what the hell...can you believe that?...I guess anyone can just wander in there and take a wiz......should be interesting...I can just picture it now........lefty<---trying to decide which room I'm using....bwahaha

and another thing...

on the late news last night....some protesting lawyer...always the lawyers get involved, don't they...they're the only ones who really profit from all of these controversies......anyway, this lawyer type who is protesting the "bathroom bills"...as they are called....explained that they were degrading to the young transgender folks........what now? wait a minute......the young transgender folks??....from what I understand about the process of transgendering, not that I'm entertaining the idea....but it's very expensive....and from what I've seen about young folks, most of them don't have alot of loose cash laying around.....sooo, who would be paying for all of this transgendering, I wonder...it wouldn't be tax payers, would it?...imagine that?
....well, I'm kinda degraded about that bullcrap myself....I don't know about you all, but I'd just as soon not be paying for any of it......get it from the bleeding hearts...........lefty