Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heres one for ya lefty.....or anyone outthere

Disney is making the part 2 to the movie Frozen.

It seems that there is a push to make the new movie with a twist. A certain group seems to want Elsa to be Disney's first lesbian princess.

Normally I'm Blabby on stuff but I will just leave this one up to, "You make the call"!

I mean really, I am still trying to figure out the current bunch of idiots running for President.

Re: Heres one for ya lefty.....or anyone outthere

I don't know Lefty but I'm of the inclination that Hollywood or the entermainment industry is trying to get the general public to accept certain lifestyles as "normal". But it isn't normal when that particular segment of our society is roughly 1% of the total population. If it were more than that then maybe one could refer to it as normal.
To me it is only those individuals who want special consideration because of their supposed sexual preferences.
I don't agree with it myself but I don't want them forcing their way of life on me or calling me names. As a Christian I am to love them no matter what their sexual preferences are.
I believe the making of the lead in the movie a lesbian is forcing on we who don't agree with that life style to accept it as normal. I cannot nor will I but also I will not discriminate against them. Just don't force it on me.
As for politicians, what can be said that hasn't already been said?

Re: Heres one for ya lefty.....or anyone outthere

Here's my dos centavos:
I don’t think we need to worry too much, none of Disney’s cast of animated characters has any genitalia anyway...