Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Old Fart, Sir!

Well, you and I have "talked" on this board before. It just was rather some time ago...

I used to be considerably more active on this board, in "the early days" so to say. I suppose that, as posts by others have decreased in amount during the last few years, as have also my such done.

T G C! ( = "Take Good Care!" )

Sincerely
A.B

Re: Where is everyone?

Hey Old Fart. Your right not much action around here. Maybe if I mention a few handles they will pop smoke. Lt Ben, Weatherbird, 7.62, Jack B, Toolie, Short round, Hangin Harry, Jinks, AB, Wanaeaglbe, and Old fart please expand on this list if you feel like it. I'd be willing to bet there's a bunch out there hiding in the trees that could use a hot meal and a dry pear of socks. Cp

Glad to hear from you CP.
I was beginning to think they had shut down the site. I hope not as I like to correspond with as many veterans as possible. I'm now in my late 70's and like to see how others are doing.
It's hard to believe but we came back from Nam over 50 years ago this year. I was just a young lad of 28, my wife and I were married 5 years. Now I'm an old man of 78 and we've been married 55 years. My how time does fly. Before I forget, my wife is now an old lady of 77 years. But she's still the one I married in 1961.
Enough for now. Till later.

Still around. Sounds like you and your wife are doing fine. AS far as the rest of the gang around here, I don't know. Maybe some one should make a role call.
...cp (claypidgeon/vic)

Charlie-Papa, I still active on black-ops.
Finely left the delta with a couple of mamasan offcourse.
I have to fight my way out alone (You must been on R&R)
I killed a tiger with my bare hand and pocket knife
I needed a bost so I steped on a couple of two steps snakes
to get impulse.....I tell-ya what a rush.
Didn't see any buffalo you rode the last out of disneyland,roger.
Got to go mamasan is cooking a batch of white rice and noucman
yummmmm. radio-out.

PS Working on old trucks.....scroll down.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao6cwCcDyYkgaZfTwivl0oOrLBo